Wednesday Jul 13, 2022
E 89: Just Say No
No. It is a complete sentence, but for most of us, it is nearly impossible to spit it out.
Why is it so difficult to say no?
When should we say no?
And then, how do we say no?
Learning how to say no is an important part of self care for our own mental health. We discuss all of these questions and more in this episode. Enjoy Warriors!
Sources for this episode:
When Should You Say No: BetterUp By Erin Eatough, PhD
How and When to Say No: Psych Central Medically reviewed by Jacquelyn Johnson, PsyD. and written by Margarita Tartakovsky, MS
How to Say No to People By Elizabeth Scott, PhD. Medically reviewed by Carly Snyder, MD
Are you enjoying the Unqualified Therapists podcast? If so, can you please take a minute to subscribe and follow our podcast? YOU can also help us to keep the mics on and join our community as little as $5 as we continue to stop the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Find all things UTI here: https://linktr.ee/UnqualifiedTherapists
- Get your own Popl digital business card for 20% off! www.popl.com with code UTI
- Starting your own podcast and want an easy and affordable platform? Get your first month FREE by using this link: https://www.podbean.com/UTI
- Have a story to share? Contact us here: https://forms.gle/fudAMMXMnrKGXFfTA
- Find alternative therapies and items to express yourself here: www.livemagique.com
- Take a Buti Yoga class with Amy here: amybaumgardner.com
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.